Lakeview Aquatic Consultants Ltd.
Founded in 2017, Lakeview Aquatic Consultants Ltd. is a company based near Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We provide a range of services to help you run the best pool possible.
Proud member of -
- Alberta Parks & Recreation Association
- Alberta Association of Aquatic Professionals
- Canadian Red Cross (affiliate)
- Lifesaving Society of Alberta & NWT (affiliate)
- National Drowning Prevention Alliance
- The Association of Aquatic Professionals
- The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA)
- Texas Parks & Recreation Society
Katie has 18 years of experience in progressive leadership roles (lifeguard, pool operator, programmer, facility manager) in the aquatic industry. Katie is passionate about teaching classes and working directly with clients across Canada and around the world. Katie is also a frequent conference and workshop presenter.
Whether you are new to aquatics or a life-long poolie, Katie can help you solve your biggest pain points. In 2020, Katie started the POOLaide Webinars because of a critical need to bring the aquatics industry together during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Katie has a B.A. from the University of Toronto and an M.A. from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Katie was awarded The Royal Life Saving Society Commonwealth Council Certificate of Thanks in 2015 for valuable service in water safety and drowning prevention.
When she's not sharing her passion for pools, Katie can be found hiking up big mountains, reading books on topics ranging from North Korea to whaling, traveling to new countries, and devouring delicious food.