We are proud to deliver a variety of certifications from recognized aquatic agencies.
National Swimming Pool Foundation
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
- Emergency Response Planning
- Aquatic Facility Audits
- Recreational Water Illnesses
- Aquatic Play Features
- Certified Pool - Spa Inspector
Lifesaving Society (Alberta & NWT)
- National Lifeguard Instructor & Trainer (NLIT), including recerts
- Standard First Aid/Aquatic Emergency Care Instructor & Trainer (FAIT)
- Education & Proficiency Instructor & Trainer (EPIT)
- Lifesaving Society Instructor & Trainer (LSIT), including Swim for Life
- extensive experience mentoring instructor candidates for their apprenticeship (coteach/practicum) as required, e.g. NLI, LSI
Canadian Red Cross
- Water Safety Instructor Trainer (WSIT)
- Youth Leader (formerly Babysitting Facilitator)
Please note: Lifesaving Society & Red Cross programs are typically processed (licensed) under the existing affiliate membership of the host facility. Please contact us if your facility is not currently affiliated - LSS affiliation is available through Lakeview Aquatic Consultants Ltd. at additional costs.
Don't see exactly what you need? Contact us for bespoke staff training design & implementation. We have experience working with all ages and abilities.