We are proud to deliver a variety of certifications from recognized aquatic agencies.
National Swimming Pool Foundation
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
- Emergency Response Planning
- Aquatic Facility Audits
- Recreational Water Illnesses
- Aquatic Play Features
- Certified Pool - Spa Inspector
Lifesaving Society (Alberta & NWT)
- National Lifeguard Instructor & Trainer (NLIT)
- First Aid Instructor & Trainer (FAIT)
- Standard First Aid/Aquatic Emergency Care Instructor
- Education & Proficiency Instructor & Trainer (EPIT)
- Lifesaving Society Instructor & Trainer (LSIT), including Swim for Life
- extensive experience mentoring instructor candidates for their coteach (practicum) as required, e.g. NLI, FAI, LSI
Canadian Red Cross
- Water Safety Instructor Trainer (WSIT)
- Youth Leader (formerly Babysitting Facilitator)
Please note: Lifesaving Society & Red Cross programs are processed (licensed) under the existing affiliate membership of the host facility. Please contact us if your facility is not currently affiliated.
Don't see exactly what you need? Contact us for bespoke staff training design & implementation. We have experience working with all ages and abilities.