Lakeview Aquatic Consultants is proud to deliver a variety of teaching & certification services from recognized aquatic agencies.
National Swimming Pool Foundation
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO)
- Emergency Response Planning
- Aquatic Facility Audits
- Recreational Water Illnesses
- Aquatic Play Features
- Certified Pool - Spa Inspector
Lifesaving Society (Alberta & NWT)
- National Lifeguard Instructor Trainer (NLIT)
- First Aid Instructor Trainer (FAIT)
- Standard First Aid/Aquatic Emergency Care Instructor, including Oxygen Administration
- Education & Proficiency Instructor Trainer (EPIT), including Amenity Attendant & Shallow Water Attendant
- Lifesaving Society Instructor Trainer (LSIT), including Swim for Life
- extensive experience mentoring instructor candidates for their coteach (instructor practicum) as required, e.g. NLI, FAI, LSI
Canadian Red Cross
- Water Safety Instructor Trainer (WSIT)
- Youth Leader (formerly Babysitting Facilitator)
Please note: Lifesaving Society & Red Cross programs are processed (licensed) under the affiliate membership of the host facility. Please contact us if your facility is not currently affiliated.
Don't see exactly what you need? Contact us today for bespoke staff training design & implementation. We have experience working with all ages (0 - 75) and abilities.